-
June 16th, 2005, 12:30 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I'm headed out for the weekend but before I go....
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] to MiiiiiiiCHele i MISS you [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] and I love ya...
SPirit...smooCH...well you already know...
KASSY.... keep smiling ... I will send you good thoughts [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
CG MrS GATor TJ... GOD! Fi... CC rawrs atcha all...
have a good weekend...
i can just feel it in my bones that this is going to be fantastic...as far as weekends go...
-
June 16th, 2005, 01:33 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
You have a good weekend..its all in what you make of it [img]wink.gif[/img]
I may give you a call or something..ya never know !! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
June 17th, 2005, 10:28 PM
#3
Inactive Member
chloeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
I f'n LOVE YOU....don't ever forget it.............
Enjoy yer days this weekend.....b4 i met hubby,,,,,,,weekends were bleak..........
REALITY is........................MY HUBBY RULES!!!!!!!!!!! heeheheh
smooooooooooooooooooooch~*~**~
-
June 17th, 2005, 10:44 PM
#4
CanadianGirl
Guest
have a great weekend chloe!!!!...my weekends are the weekdays when its my get away from everything and have fun!!! ENJOY!!! *smooches*
-
June 19th, 2005, 05:21 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
have fun, be safe, be careful...if not...name it
after me!
SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH!
-
June 20th, 2005, 03:50 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
chloeeeee hope you have/had a great weekend*smoocherz* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks